Wednesday 12 January 2011

We're Back

School began today and I started off on the wrong foot - arriving slightly late.  But I received a warm welcome and told the class i could definitely get used to that!!
We talked through the Wiki we had completed and I asked them to re-edit, keeping in mind some features of non-fiction, using a few magazines to make my point about how font size and colour is often used to draw the eye to the beginning of each paragraph.
We also talked about copyright of images - something that I also forget.  Images seem so widely available and accessible it's hard to remember they are not always free.  I have been trying to brush up on my knowledge of creative common licenses and it was a good reminder to us as a class that this is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment